Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Sometimes stuff is hard.

I should be studying for my final exam for tomorrow, but I'm not. I've done everything but.. I did some Couch to 5k training, watched Arrested Development, Cat On A Hot Tin Roof, fell asleep watching Cat On A Hot Tin Roof (I blame the jog session today), and did laundry. I love history, I hate studying. It makes me anxious!

Speaking about the C25K training, I'm at the week 4 mark but I decided to do week 3 over again because I felt I wasn't ready to go onto week 4. If I feel like I'm going to die at a 3 minute jog, I don't think I'm ready for a 5 minute jog. Next week I will find that out for sure. I'm already seeing changes, which surprised me. I can see my upper thigh muscle look more defined near my knees. Pretty cool. Where I am at right now I cannot see myself jogging a 5k anytime soon, but I hope I can. I hope I can push and fight for it. It just seems so far away right now.


Oh and it's official, commissions have been reopened and there are some spots up! http://shop.meggilu.com/

4 comments:

  1. I've followed your blog fairly consistently though I'm not one who comments much. I've seen you going through some rough spots. I'm glad that it appears you are feeling better. I find physical activity helps me stay focused and I hope it helps you too.

    A big digital hug from me to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly what I do when I need to do stuff. I start doing EVERYTHING but. I know I'm basically screwing myself over and yet I keep doing it. Good luck on your exam! You'll be fine!

    I hate exams too, I think they're pointless. From a teacher perspective all they really do is test to see whether or not you can memorize things and all they really prove is that you knew X number of things at the time you were taking the exam which is not necessarily indicative of what you actually know. S'there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hurray for awesome changes!
    Exams are not always the best but best of luck!
    Grats on everything! :D

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  4. invie - Thank you for your kind words. I was pleasantly surprised to hear that you follow my blog. :) Physical activity does truly help, I don't know why I didn't do all of this sooner. Thanks again, and I hope you continue to enjoy the blog!

    Jen - It's good to know I'm not alone in this. Haha. The exam turned out better than I thought, I'm so elated. This exam scared me more than my pre-calculus exam! I do not write well under pressure! I do wish that I could just have professors tell me/show me things and that was my learning experience. Tests are really stressful. Thank you so much for the support! You hang in there yourself too! We'll get through academia together. Haha!

    Shuklyah - Thank you sooo much! ♥

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin