Sunday, August 5, 2012

Satisfaction Sunday! #5

via fringenfeather
via littlethingsvintage
via Pin Pals
via AUC Aki Unoa Collection (thank you Roterwolkenvogel!)
via The Nailasaurus
via Nicholas Kennedy Sitton
via Crobidoll
I hope everyone had a great weekend, and enjoy these last few months of summer! I cannot believe how fast it's going. I hope to make one more trip to the beach before it's over. I also have a new hair style I must photograph and post. Which reminds me of the tutorials I still have yet to post. I'm horrible!

4 comments:

  1. The pic of which you can't read the watermark reads "AUC Aki Unoa Collection" (http://multi.main.jp/aki/index.html) and she has a whole lot of pretty stuff on her HP (especially the clothes xD)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I will add the credit now. :)

      Delete
  2. Enjoy the last of summer, don't worry about tutorials and just enjoy the wonderful weather! :) I haven't gotten to the beach at all this year either. I don't know that I'm going to and that makes me a bit sad.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen. :) Yeah it just doesn't feel like a real summer if I don't go. There's always next year though, or a winter vacation to the tropics!

      Delete

LinkWithin