Thursday, February 16, 2012

Some changes to mention.

I recently decided to delete my facebook and so the Meggilu facebook page went with it. I will be keeping everyone updated through Twitter and the blog. As for the blog, I will be doing in-depth BJD tutorials since I am taking a break from new face-up commissions. I would love some input on what the first tutorial should be, so please feel free to leave a suggestion in the comments. They will be mostly text and photo for now since I do not have the best video equipment.


Also, I decided to finally start my Monster Breath project which will be housed on it's own tumblr blog (Warning: it's full of things people may find gross). It will also feature my favorites from horror and monster culture. If it sparks your interest feel free to follow me. Once I have some completed work I will also place them on the Monster Breath Etsy store.

Lastly, I am going to be selling my Supia Hael and LW Mihael. I'm waiting to see if I will be able to work on their face-ups first before I sell them. Right now I must continue with commissions.

2 comments:

  1. I'd like to know how to make matching/even eyebrows. So an eyebrow tutorial would be awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok I will try my best to do an eyebrow tutorial. Thanks Jen!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin