Friday, December 2, 2011

Friday night = pajamas and doll work.

It feels really great to be so close to getting more dolls on their way home to their owners. I'm currently working on 6 heads and 1 body at a time now, so whichever I finish usually depends on how smoothly everything goes. Charloutte, who has been waiting the longest (Early June), was my main priority. I finally got this little one completed. She's on her way home!



Right now I'm working on Pyrope's and Gloria's. I'm going to dedicate this entire weekend to Karleecakes, and I hope I do a good job. I will be airbrushing everything (body work). I'm looking forward to it!

I've been thinking about consolidating everything into one page, all on this blog. Literally, everything. I think it will be easier for people to know what's going on with Meggilu. I will be working on changing everything when winter break comes along, as well as add more slots for commissions!

This past Wednesday night I went to go see Breaking Dawn pt. 1. It's a yearly birthday present to myself being that a new movie comes out every November. The Twilight movies are the best because they make you roll your eyes until they hurt, but you strangely enjoy the absurdity of it all. Can't wait for part 2. Book 4 was not my favorite, at all, like my least favorite book I ever read, but I like the characters. So, it's this strange love/hate thing. The movies of Breaking Dawn make the story a little bit better just because of the visuals. I think part 2 will be pretty good because of that fact.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this, but I started the Couch to 5K training. I'm on Week 2/Day 2. Day 3 is tomorrow. I'm feeling good about this.

5 comments:

  1. Very nice colors on the face! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Face Up!
    I like the freckles and the detailed hairs on the eyebrows *_* Such a Cutie <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I await the day I am able to commission you!

    And I feel the same about Twilight, my friend and I make sure to see them all, there's something awful and ridiculous but really it's just a good time and we enjoy our silliness. I'm glad there is someone else out there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. More slots! Yay! I'm waiting for heads and I am so happy to see that you're going to be opening more slots up. I definitely want you to work on my heads! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin