Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Horrible luck as always.

I'm laying on my stomach in my bed right now on my little netbook. No, I'm not just resting, I'm rehabilitating. :( It's Spring Break and why not spend it with your back out and a pulled muscle! Awesome, it's not like I had anything important to do........

I made it downstairs to do some laundry to get ready for PAX when we leave on Thursday. I hope to be feeling better, enough to walk in NYC, to go with my friend to get his tattoo. Yeah I had a lot of things planned this week so my current state is SO WONDERFUL!!! AWESOME!!

This always happens to me, I have problems with my sacroiliac joint going out and it always happens when I wish it didn't. So I'm stuck here wishing I was outside living. Last time this happened it was the week before Christmas and I ended up fighting through it and pulling my hamstring badly. Well I pulled something again I just don't know what muscle it is. I have shit to do dammit! I was going to talk about more important things but this is the only thing that came out.

/rant

1 comment:

LinkWithin