Saturday, January 22, 2011

My dream come true!

I am going to make this fast because I must get ready to go. This morning I'm heading out to a horse rescue where I signed up to be a volunteer! I have loved horses ever since I was a little girl, but growing up in the city kept me from being near them. I can count the amount of times I've rode a horse on one hand. So now that I'm 25, and I suppose smarter, I came to the conclusion that why the heck am I not volunteering or working at a stable? Stupid idiot! Usually it's because of a transportation thing, but I'm making it work. It's an hour away from where I live. I was lucky today to have my parents needing to go to Philadelphia. They are going to drop me off on the way there, and then pick me up. I'm so excited, I'm getting closer to my dream of being around horses. I'm starting this way so that I can get used to, or experience, the hard stuff first. I want to make sure I can be willing to do it. And so, I am off on one of the coldest days ever to work outside and it's all to help horses. Let's do this!

In doll news, commissions are getting held off because of all this busy-ness, and I hate it! Not only do I need to get them finished for people who are waiting, but doing commissions is my only income. I'm happy to say I've completed one that just needed to be fixed. Then I have to wait to get these other dolls in the mail. Damn postal service!

Alright, that is all for now. Enjoy this horse picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin