Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Supernatural.

I was asked by KarenM to do a faceup for her Jensen Ackles MNM. Who could turn that down? Mr. Ackles is one dapper (expletive) gentleman. I have a love hate relationship when it comes to minimees however, as the resin quality and smoothness is usually poor, but I can't help but love trying to make them look exactly like who they're supposed to be. It's a fun challenge and a surprise when it works out. Well, I think this one worked out.







Jensen Ackles also has freckles, which I hadn't noticed before. I feel like every BJD should have freckles, they just gotta. Anyway, I feel really good about finishing up these last few commissions before my break from the hobby. I think they're going to all end up being pretty meaningful for me. I'm putting my all into them as if they're really my "last hurrah". I can't shake the feeling that I will return someday. Some day.

3 comments:

  1. Oh I've been so anxious to see this. I LOVE IT! I love Supernatural and him in particular. You did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jen! Yeah he's my favorite from Supernatural too. ^_^

      Delete
  2. His character is so complex. He breaks my heart. I could probably go on about Supernatural for an hour. I also have to analyze everything I watch to death. It's a sickness. I can't stop myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin