Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A Change of Character(s).


I was starting to feel that Bikou, my Crobidoll Jerome, was becoming more male as he sat with his male body for oh so long. Especially when he received his new awesome sweater. I thought he looked so handsome. He had Amalgam's wig on and so I thought I'd try his turquoise wig on Hitomi, my Asleep Eidolon Mu. I was shocked by my discovery. I think Hitomi has left the building! My AE Mu may just be Bikou.

This surprise has me more curious than worried, but now who is this Jerome? I cannot stop my imagination from rolling along. I find myself wanting little round tortoise shell eyeglasses for his now adorably innocent and wise face. He's becoming someone else right before my eyes and I can't stop it. He is ceasing to be Bikou, and I can't seem to make it go back! Haha. I haven't had this happen before, and it's more entertaining than troublesome. I'm glad I still love both the sculpts as much as the first day I got them, if not even more now. It's just so strange that this swap happened. Have any of you experienced the same?

2 comments:

  1. Wow that sounds scary and exciting at the same time! I've never had that happen to me, but I've heard of it happening to other people XD. Good thing it all worked out for you in the end though, phew! Those dolls you have are gorgeous BTW. XDD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I really do wish I could photograph them more, but they either have incomplete outfits or bodies. :\ Haha.

      Delete

LinkWithin