Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What I've been doing.

What a long hiatus from blogging, eh? I've been up to stuff. Some adventurous, some not so much. Today however was a random adventurous day I suppose. I woke up way too early to go hiking so that I could be back in time to head to the Museum of Natural History with my brother. We got there a tad bit late, but I did manage to see my favorite dinosaur - STEGOSAURUS! I hadn't been to that museum in so long it felt like I'd never seen any of these dinosaur bones, fossils, and such. I have to go back very soon so I can see everything. We got there kind of late and it was pretty busy with all tons of people. I'm rather tired now, but I still have work to do. Doll work! Speaking of which, I will be reopening commissions full-time I believe tomorrow. Classes are ending and I'm lucky enough to have no finals at all. None what-so-ever! Awesome.



I've finally been able to sit down and start Doctor Who, and I'm more than addicted. I've been wanting to see what all the fuss was about for a while and just have never been able to collect myself and watch. The 9th-11th Doctor series was just recently put on Netflix so I think that helped. I remember sometime after getting back from PAX last year I watched part of an episode and did not go farther than that. It was one with David Tennant as the Doctor, and a person was eating people... Yeah pretty vague. It was just a random choice as well as a "part 2", so I stopped it because I had no clue what I missed or what was going on. Now that I have better footing I'm charging through these episodes. Was a little disappointed that Christopher Eccleston's time was so short, but I knew that he decided to leave. Getting used to David now, which is weird I thought I'd like him the most! Ah, well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin