Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hello again, something important.

Things have slowed down in the happy department, as cheesy as that sounds, but I'm serious. Depressing things are happening lately and I really want to keep focus on what's most important, my hobbies, my music, my family, me. So I'm sorry if at any time I slip up and lose that focus. I really hope I don't. I really hope things do not get worse.

I will be able to faceup Bikou when the new order of sealer comes, but I'm a bit scared to do it. I know it may seem strange but it's there. I need to head off to school now. My friend Mick is going to pick me up afterwards and go get lunch. It was his birthday yesterday! Yay! I really hope my birthday isn't a sad one. This year was going by so well, unbelievably well, I knew it wouldn't last.

Yeah, I know, Debbie Downer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin