Saturday, October 24, 2009

Paradise is out there.

Well, I'm a big fan of Wolf's Rain and I finally finished watching it last month. It's so good, so smart, so sad. Ugh soooo sad (ToT )/. Anyway, I'm talking about it again because I finally decided to upload the drawing of Bikou, my own fan fic character from the series. I want her in doll form so bad but haven't been able to find a mold that fits. Which reminds me that I still have to fancy up that Souldoll LilyC. to sell! My poor Bikou. As I watched more of the series I saw the episode where they come across a native tribe that takes care of all animals and especially wolves. I thought it was a perfect scenario for Bikou's story. Gosh I'm just thinking about all the characters now and getting sad. Haha. Ok, ok. Here is the drawing and I hope she becomes a reality, as best as she can be, real soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin