Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Coming to the end of the semester!

Last night, technically this morning but we will just say last night, I stayed up until 3am finishing my paper for History class. Am I a little bit of a moron? Yep, but I can't help but to always push projects until the last minute when I'm under severe pressure to get it done. I proof read it this morning before heading to class, and it wasn't too bad. I have a feeling I'm going to be a straight B student this semester. Here's to next semester, I'm practically already celebrating the end of this one!

Now I can finally focus on commissions. Guls and sugarlump's to be exact. Tonight until Monday I hope to get Guls's finished, dare I say sugarlump's too. With May unbelievably already rolling in I'm thinking about the next opening and I can't help but be curious as to how many are looking to have a commission with me. If you read this and are hoping to catch a spot in the next opening, please feel free to comment so I can think about how many "items" to put up in the shop. Perhaps I should have a poll! Yes, next blog entry will be a poll for the upcoming grand opening of my shop.

In other news, my kitchen is in shambles! Not sure how long this will last, but I'm hoping the outcome is wonderful. Also, I'm not much of a floral photographer type, but I couldn't help but take photos of the tullips growing on my front "lawn".


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin