Saturday, October 17, 2009

Feeling better, back to work!

 I'm feeling much better! Still on my antibiotic but feeling fine. I am working this whole weekend on commissions and I'm excited! Hope to get them done fast!

 I've been wanting to be R. J. MacReady from the movie The Thing for Halloween. I have to make a flamethrower and find a G-1 flight jacket. Oh yeah, not to mention a way to have a beard. Lol. I'm going to do this! Gah! Halloween is creeping closer and closer and I have to buy everything and make my costume!!

 Oh I absolutely love Halloween! Even more I love it where I live. Even better in Massachusetts but I'm never lucky enough to go there. I love the movie Hocus Pocus and have loved it since I was little. It just had everything I like about the holiday in it, the feeling, everything. It was filmed in Salem so to spend a Halloween there would be a dream come true!

There is actually a flower named "Halloween Hocus Pocus".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin