Thursday, March 20, 2014

Yes it's true.

So as my very vague prior post states, I am looking forward to coming back to the doll hobby as well as my poor lonely website. I am planning to revamp and amp up the place with new things all over!

This semester has got me quite busy, but the ideas for what I have in store for Meggilu.com this Summer are already coming to me. I only have one more year of college left (fingers crossed) so I thought why not get a head start on this place before I really have nothing to do and this empty lonely site is just waiting for me. Graduate with a plan y'know? So, while I'm working on my BFA art show pieces this summer I will be documenting it here, as well as featuring dolls and perhaps taking a commission or two. I plan to do a lottery since I will be taking one doll at a time. I will also have to do a test run on my dolls to see if I still got it. Haha. Well, that's all for now!

5 comments:

  1. Holy crap, I am so happy to see you back, not just about taking some commissions, just back in general! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow I'm so excited for you! Is it to soon to say welcome back? Anyways take your time and we'll be checking in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are back! I've missed you (and so have all my iples). <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am happy you come back! You are a great artist!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin