Saturday, July 6, 2013

Back to work.

So, it's back to work for me after a long hiatus. It was a much needed break for many reasons, and I feel it's done me some good. I will continue to work on the few commissions I have left, and then it's onto my own projects. I'm excited to start experimenting with materials, and even work on non-BJDs and artwork. I just have to stay motivated! Thank you for waiting, it's time to work.

I will be selling my LTF Ante, but I'm not quite sure if I should revamp her look or allow someone else to create her new theme after purchase... Anyone want to give their input on what I should do?



[I had a whole post dedicated to my dog's passing, but I had to take it down because it was too personal and way too painful to have up right now. I realized now that I am a person who prefers to grieve in private... So this shall suffice.]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin