Saturday, September 1, 2012

Welcoming September.



So I have started the month of September with a new layout as well as an update in accepting new commissions. It also means that I have only 3 more days of summer vacation left sadly, but not so sad.

If you were looking forward to commission spots reopening please check out the new Commissions page for the new updated info about the commission process, prices, and reserving a spot. Spots are now open so I am accepting messages for reservation discussion. Feel free to contact me!

I decided to go back to more of a one on one approach to commissions when filling new spots because it helped me be more prepared for the task at hand, as well as develop more of an understand of what the client is looking for before they decide to dedicate to the commission. With the raise in price and a non-refundable down payment I thought this was very important.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and a happy Labor Day!

2 comments:

LinkWithin