Saturday, September 8, 2012

Week of insanity!

Phew, I made it to the weekend. This past week has be a barrage of confusion. I have swapped out classes two times, lost money buying supplies/books I did not need, rushing to buy even more supplies with the new art class, doing assignments, trying to start a Harry Potter Alliance at school with a friend, and running around like a chicken without a head basically. Through all of that mess I was finally able to calm down and fully complete one of four dolls for Heidipay. I am hoping to get them all finished with the free time I have over the weekend. Maybe even go further down the list. One task at a time.







3 comments:

  1. Ah, I remember the joy of switching classes and buying books I didn't need. Now that I'm a graduate student (forever a student) writing my thesis, I have put that part of my life behind me. That does not mean, however, that I have found sanity. Oh no. In fact, apparently graduate school is designed to ensure that you LOSE your sanity completely, never to find it again.

    Good luck in school this year! Hopefully things settle down into groove for you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I could not imagine writing a thesis paper. I can believe that it's designed to make you lose your sanity. Haha. Sometimes I humor myself and think I may go to graduate school for science. LOL! There's no way I'd survive.

    Thank you and lots of good luck to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am starting to not be able to imagine writing a thesis either. ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin