Monday, August 27, 2012

Sunburned out.

More commissions have been completed, and I will be shipping all the packages today.





I missed yesterday's post because I had a fishing trip very early in the morning with my friend Dayna. We were going out into the Atlantic on her dad's boat. We were demolished by the boat hitting big waves, lack of sea legs, and the harsh sun. I think I fell into a tiny coma rather than sleep. It was a lot of fun, as we laughed our asses off at each other falling all over the place, but it took a lot out of me.



Next weekend we will be going kayaking for 18 miles my friend said... Not sure how tiring that will be but I'm still looking forward to it. After that, summer will be over. I'm pretty sure I can say it's been a great one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin