Sunday, August 19, 2012

Satisfaction Sunday! #7

Yet another Sunday has arrived! It's time to review the satisfying discoveries of the week. And of course, if you have any wonderful things you have found this past week, feel free to share in the comments!

I thought this was such beautiful fabric and would make a gorgeous spring dress. (via JeanMariesFabrics)

I adore these illustrations by artist J. Frederick Smith. Very "Lolita-esque".

Artist J. Frederick Smith.

I want that van and I want it to travel to the beach. Such a great photo. (via thom)

My nation's crest in Final Fantasy XI keychain. I love it so! I got a moogle cap in-game item with it. 

When ordering the crest keychain I needed a purchasing minimum to complete the order, so I had to add this little guy to my cart. I'm glad I did!

This lunchbox is awesome!!! What makes it even better than awesome!? It comes with a thermos! (via Christopher Franchi)
Being able to catch the Spice Girls during the closing ceremony of the Summer Olympics was the best part of my week! I had no idea they were going to make an appearance until they stated it while I was watching. I want to watch Spice World now.

So I hope everyone had an event filled week. I'm off to continue my work schedule of 2 dolls a day. Must get finished before August ends! If you need me, I'll be in my office. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin