This week I was having a lot of fun with my new hair color. I think purple is my favorite color to use on my hair. When it fades it leaves your bleached hair looking a light, ashy-lavender white. I was finally inspired to take photos after having fun with some makeup. I wanted to experiment with creating really thin eyebrows, giving a 1920s feel to go with my dark lip tar I recently purchased. Everything I used is listed below.
1. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (100% Vegan) - Stalker and Tarred
2. Manic Panic Ultra Violet (top half of hair)
3. Lorac Take A Brow in brunette
4. Maybelline "The Colossal" Volum Express black mascara
5. Special Effects Atomic Pink (faded bottom half of hair)
6. L'Oreal Super Oreal Blanc bleach
I hope you all had a great weekend and look forward to a great week ahead. The days are moving by at light speed so be sure to make the best of it! As for me it's off to doll commissions and studying Japanese.