Sunday, August 12, 2012

Satisfaction Sunday! #6

This week I was having a lot of fun with my new hair color. I think purple is my favorite color to use on my hair. When it fades it leaves your bleached hair looking a light, ashy-lavender white. I was finally inspired to take photos after having fun with some makeup. I wanted to experiment with creating really thin eyebrows, giving a 1920s feel to go with my dark lip tar I recently purchased. Everything I used is listed below.


1. Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (100% Vegan)Stalker and Tarred 
2. Manic Panic Ultra Violet (top half of hair)
3. Lorac Take A Brow in brunette
4. Maybelline "The Colossal" Volum Express black mascara
5. Special Effects Atomic Pink (faded bottom half of hair)
6. L'Oreal Super Oreal Blanc bleach 

I hope you all had a great weekend and look forward to a great week ahead. The days are moving by at light speed so be sure to make the best of it! As for me it's off to doll commissions and studying Japanese.

1 comment:

  1. Wow you look super gorgeous! I adore your hair! I haven't dyed my hair any colour in years but back in the day when I was young (because I'm so old now) I used to dye my hair every colour under the sun and would have loved to have been able to do something like this. This colour really brings out your eyes and I love the lips.

    My favourite hair was stop sign red. There may be old photos of it in my Flickr. I always wanted a really vibrant pink and it was one colour I never managed to achieve.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin