Monday, August 6, 2012

Rediscovering.

I've been listening to Bon Iver non-stop, over and over. I'm just that kind of person who will listen to one cd on loop until they have just about soaked up every good feeling it has to offer. It's horrible I know, but I digress. I recently found a cover he did of Bonnie Raitt's I Can't Make You Love Me, and it made me realize what an emotional and stirring song it is. I would hear it all the time when I was younger, but I could never really empathize like I can now. I think that may be a big part of it. I love that I've only become more of a fan of music now that I'm older. It's one of my favorite things in the whole world.

3 comments:

  1. I do the same, listen to a cd over and over or sometimes just one song, over and over and over. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who does it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I'm glad I'm not the only one as well. :)

      Delete
  2. I do that a well, I literally only listen to three songs at a time on repeat until I get bored if them and find three other songs to listen to

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin