Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Post Overhaul!

I've been away for too long and have lots to feature in this post. I missed Satisfaction Sunday of course, and posting about my adventures. Not to mention something that I am unbelievably so excited about. If you are a super Coheed & Cambria fan, you will understand.



Here is also an instagram collage of everything I did over the weekend up to yesterday.

 
  
  
  
  
  

I've been having a pretty calm summer. I've been to the beach two times so far, and hope to go for a third. Not half as much as I'd hoped to go, but a lot better than previous years where the count had been zero. Sadly hiking and backpacking has been at that number. Oh the irony. I'm crossing my fingers that I get to go backpacking for at least a night before September rolls around. Saving up for Japan is not helping that cause, but I'm so much more eager to go to Japan! So much to do, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin