Wednesday, August 15, 2012

A Wonderful Day.


Today I finally made it out to Pyramid Mountain for some severely overdue summer hiking. I had not been hiking once this entire summer. A lot of factors played a part in not being able to hike, but I'm just glad I was able to start back up again. I missed it so much. I also made the realization that I will not wait for the season to "be right" in order to go backpacking. If I am able to get my supplies and equipment together I'm going, not even snow can stop me! Hopefully...

It was also my Dad's birthday today. We went to his favorite restaurant for dinner and he has a special dessert brought out to him with a candle. He's a simple guy.

Tomorrow I will be going to meet someone to play some music and see whether we could start some sort of band or whatnot. I'm nervous and excited. Mostly excited. We'll see how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin