Sunday, July 15, 2012

Satisfaction Sunday #3

I recently came across Georgina's blog and it completely drew me in. I love her style and artwork. She's so adorable/pretty to boot!



Dollmore came out with a tan version of their Judith sculpt. I'm loving her skintone with her smoky look. I wish I wasn't saving up for other things. I would totally snatch her up for a character I'm developing.


I don't particularly get interested in Immortality of Soul sculpts, but this new guy changed my mind about that.  It's definitely about the smoldering look this week! Haha.



I want to bring Momochuu to Japan if I do end up going. So I was searching for outfits she could wear. How adorable is this?! I think I might be adding it to her suitcase.

Via AngelGardenByChilly

I've been having a serious interest for a while to make my own dioramas for dolls (if only I had the room). I love checking out custom made miniature furniture. This 1:6 scale of retro furniture is amazing!

via MiniPlacesStudio

Mid-Summer and thinking about classes starting again. Searching for a new backpack and found this. Slap a TARDIS on anything and I'm in love. TARDIS bookbags are cool.

via ParamountPacific

2 comments:

  1. The Immortality of Soul guy looks like Crispin Glover.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, he does! Like in Charlie's Angels or Willard.

      Delete

LinkWithin