Friday, July 20, 2012

Doctor, do you like green apples?


It is very grey and rainy outside. What a wonderful day to walk around NYC with paper valuables! My inner fan girl is starting to break through, hard. I'm purchasing things I shouldn't because I'm trying to save for Japan. However, if you were a Doctor Who fan, could you turn down a TARDIS tin/lunchbox? I don't think you could! If you're a fan of Sinestro and Green Lantern, would you be able to turn down variant covers of a comic issue you already have because it featured awesome art of Sinestro? I. Don't. Think. You. Could!


I'm not going near a comic book store for the rest of the year! There was something else that I bought that was not so threatening to my wallet, and boy was I lucky to catch it! Jo-Ann's had patterns on sale for $1! $20+ patterns = $1! Not too shabby. So I found some vintage patterns and pranced and skipped to the register. I can't wait to make some of these dresses. I have yet to choose fabric for them.


I hope everyone has a great Friday, and an awesome weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin