Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Unfortunate Break in Progess.

I have been out of commission for the past few days with either the flu or some other virus. I'm typing this from my bed, and wishing I could do at least something productive. I'm not sure how long I will be in this condition but I hope I get better as soon as possible. I know many of you are waiting to get your dolls completed and home. Right now, I'm avoiding touching the dolls as to not contaminate them. I also hoped to release the tutorials each day this week, but sadly that was also interrupted. Thank you all for being patient, and here's to a speedy recovery.

Meggilu

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I do hope you begin to feel better :)
    Hopefully it's nothing serious but if it gets to bad make sure to get checked in and take care of yourself :)
    Anno

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much Anno! I am getting better thankfully. Still a little fatigued, but on my way back to normal. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin