1. Artist Audrey Kawasaki has an Instagram account dedicated to stickers and miniatures called audsticks. I love the things she finds, and it definitely satisfies my appetite for cute sticker lovin'. A tiny anatomical study of a skeleton!
|( via audsticks )|
2. This locket is beautiful!
|( via emmagemshop )|
3. I love Leslie Hall, and so in turn, I think this artwork of Mother Gem is phenomenal!
|( via Julia Vickerman )|
4. This original Kenner with her little rainbow hearts dress gives me even more desire to have a Kenner of my own.
|( via londoncalling2001 )|
5. I have two lives, one that loves cute, sweet things, and the other that loves horror and scary stuff. This has successfully merged the two and I absolutely love it!
|( via bao )|
6. I've been playing Final Fantasy XI on and off since it came out in 2002, and I finally got all of my Red Mage Artifact Armor. Ten years later!
Last night was my mom's 50th birthday party. Her birthday was in May, but there was a lot of other events going on so she planned it for June. She hoped to have a music setup for my aunt (her sister) and my brother and whoever else wanted to play songs. She urged me to play at her party, but I was reluctant as always. However, I knew I had to do it sometime. So I played one of my songs I wrote in front of a crowd of people after TONS of coaxing from my cousin. I was so nervous I was shaking, but I did it and it was well received. I will be doing it again.