Sunday, June 10, 2012

Satisfaction Sunday!

I decided it would be more appropriate to do a Satisfaction Sunday rather than Saturday. It's a better way to start off a new week. So onto my favorites!

1. Artist Audrey Kawasaki has an Instagram account dedicated to stickers and miniatures called audsticks. I love the things she finds, and it definitely satisfies my appetite for cute sticker lovin'. A tiny anatomical study of a skeleton!

( via audsticks )

2. This locket is beautiful!

( via  emmagemshop )

3. I love Leslie Hall, and so in turn, I think this artwork of Mother Gem is phenomenal!

( via Julia Vickerman )

4. This original Kenner with her little rainbow hearts dress gives me even more desire to have a Kenner of my own.

( via londoncalling2001 )

5. I have two lives, one that loves cute, sweet things, and the other that loves horror and scary stuff. This has successfully merged the two and I absolutely love it!

( via bao )

6. I've been playing Final Fantasy XI on and off since it came out in 2002, and I finally got all of my Red Mage Artifact Armor. Ten years later!


Last night was my mom's 50th birthday party. Her birthday was in May, but there was a lot of other events going on so she planned it for June. She hoped to have a music setup for my aunt (her sister) and my brother and whoever else wanted to play songs. She urged me to play at her party, but I was reluctant as always. However, I knew I had to do it sometime. So I played one of my songs I wrote in front of a crowd of people after TONS of coaxing from my cousin. I was so nervous I was shaking, but I did it and it was well received. I will be doing it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin