Saturday, June 2, 2012

Satisfaction Saturday!

I wanted to share with you some things that I have enjoyed finding over the week. I hope to do this every Saturday. Lets see if it sticks!


Vans has a new line of Hello Kitty sneakers and I am dying to get this pair specifically.

( via Vans )

I've been wanting to make my own dinosaur themed fitted sheet, so I started searching on Etsy. How awesome is this fabric?!

( via summerof69 )

This has to be, hands down, the most adorable and sob inducing proposal I've ever witnessed.


( via Isaac Lamb )

I thought this was such a wonderful idea!

( via Oh Happy Day )

I would love, love, love to have this in my house!

( via baby, picture this )

All the homemade Samoa recipes you could ever need!

( via Something Swanky )

Another awesome embroidered piece by 365 Lucky Days!

( via 365 Lucky Days )

That's it for this week. I hope you all enjoyed this, and have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank so much for featuring the 365!

    P.S. Your hair is to die for!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I enjoy your work very much! Thank you! <3

      Delete

LinkWithin