Thursday, June 21, 2012

Finally a reality.

I completely finished the Leekeworld and Fairyland boys and I'm happy to show them off. I rather like how they turned out, and glad I was able to successfully replicate what I had in mind for them. Pretty fun to do. Now it's onto the next commissions!









Today is incredibly hot. Supposedly the high for today is 100 degrees. Where did this heat wave come from? It's like the earth was randomly surprised that it was finally summer and overcompensated! One thing that is not fair about the summer is that I love swimming, I want to every day, or every other hour, but it completely ruins my colorful dyed hair. What once was purple and pretty is now almost completely faded purple with grey-green ends... Wonderful. I hate you to death chlorine! You jerk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin