Sunday, May 20, 2012

Looking to link sites.


I've been noticing that some of my readers have pretty awesome blogs, sites, or businesses of their own, and I would love to do an ad button trade to link with anyone who is interested! Your button would be located on the right hand sidebar. My button and code is located on the sidebar to the left. Other sizes are possible, just let me know. Your site can be business or personal. If you are interested in a link trade do contact me with your site info.

I have rebooted the facebook page, and started my own pinterest account. Check them out and like, friend, or repin to your heart's content! I've also added the links to all my other networking sites on the left sidebar.
Hope everyone else is having such nice weather as we are having here!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Love I do an ad swap on my space! Come visit and email my via the "email" button under my header!

    Love & Lollies... Jessa

    Caked Vintage Blog

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin