Friday, May 25, 2012

Freckles Friday!

I'm heading out to go camping for the weekend and will be back Tuesday. I can't wait to have time to relax and be with nature. It looks like it will rain most of the time I'm there, but that doesn't bother me. Rain is good!

I'm very pleased I was able to finish a bunch of commissions before I left, and think I have done my favorite faceup to date. I always wanted to paint an Oasisdoll, whether it be my own or a client's, because they are really beautiful sculpts. Well add adorable freckles to the faceup of an Oasisdoll and I just can't handle it. It's too cute! Morgan's Oasisdoll Yaoyue was extremely fun to paint. I hope it shows!




Take care everybody, and have a great weekend! I'll be back Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow she's absolutely lovely :)
    You did it great job, she's so adorable XDD
    I think you paint freckles really well too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin