Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Strange adjustments.

I recently had to retire my paintbrush I've been using for years now, and I must admit it's hard to adjust to new ones. I've bought 3 and each one is nothing like the old one. It definitely shows. I must develop a new relationship with one these! Frustrating. I can only keep at it and find which one works.

Something else I'm adjusting to just fine is my new hair color. I took the plunge and did it. I love it. I think I will be dying my hair wonderful colors well into my 80s (if I make it that far).


Tomorrow I'm going to try to head out with Momochuu to get a nice photo for a new blog layout. We shall see how successful that will be. It's so cold!!

1 comment:

  1. I am loving your pictures! You look so gorgeous! :) Awesome hair too! :) Best of luck out in the cold. Haha!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin