Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sounds of January.

I started the spring semester this past Tuesday, and I must say I'm pretty excited to be an art major. Phew, I chose correctly, and I'm pretty much dead sure about that. Took me a 5 year break to be certain, but onward now! I wanted to get completed as quickly as possible, so I'm looking into either adding another class to my schedule, or taking on an internship and taking classes in the summer. This means I'm looking to keep myself busy with life stuff leaving doll stuff by the road side. Just some doll stuff, not everything. My goal for the next two years is to have a car, job, and move the heck out and into my own place. Preferably with my friend Dayna. Wish me luck!

I've been submersing myself in music. I found some new stuff, and rediscovered some songs I forgot about. I'd like to share them with you! Enjoy.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin