Thursday, November 17, 2011

Well it seems like..

The closer I get to being "back to normal" again, something comes and knocks me back down. Frustration beyond belief. I have better hope in knowing I will get over all that's happening, so I'm charging through it. However, there is one thing that I need to take my time with and that is with my back. Right now I am able to walk around upright without too much pain so it is getting better. Commission estimates have been pushed back a little bit as well. Now I'm just getting mad and aggravated, I cannot imagine how anyone else must feel.

So I won't go into details, but now that I will have a lot more time on my hands, and will be on my own a whole lot, this will really allow me to focus primarily on my site, my customers, my work, and school. Well not school so much as I missed a whole week of classes and I'm a bit too depressed for that seriousness.

I'm going through a lot and it's only damaging the things I've worked hard to build. I haven't had this happen before while being in the BJD, crafting blog, (etc) world. A lot of people are surprised, because I haven't done such unprofessional things before. I don't blame you, I am surprised as well. When your way of life completely changes, the way it's been for 10 years, you kind of get blindsided and don't know what to do. You don't know what you're going to do. Now that this, my work, is all I have to focus on now I see it as a good thing. I can focus on myself now. Just must keep going..

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin