Monday, November 21, 2011

Things are coming up.

So I have a lot of things coming up in the world (I like to be corny), and I thought I'd share. I just placed two brand new shiny band..things...on the internet for my music project The Take Heart Endeavor. One being a bandcamp page, and the other a Facebook page. Feel free to visit, like, download and what have you. Just some covers for now.



School-wise I have an essay I must complete now for a test I'm taking tomorrow, I have to read my butt off, and write a final paper before the 30th of November. I would prefer finishing it before my birthday, which is on Thanksgiving, but we all know I'm just kidding myself.

Doll-wise I am currently, seriously right now as I type this (I am an octopus), I am working on Pyrope's commission. It will be Pyrope, Karleecakes, Gloria, and the Charloutte that I will focus on the most right now. Nothing would make me more happier if I could just stop time and get these all finished "today".

Life-wise I really need to organize my room, do laundry, and I want to start the Couch to 5K. I am really hoping I can do it later tonight. Laundry included as well. I'm busy guys, I let myself get really bogged down. *blows hair out of face*

...what am I doing typing this stupid entry?

1 comment:

LinkWithin