Tuesday, September 6, 2011

So today...

It was my first day back to the university, and I have a feeling I'm going to be swamped. However it's good to keep active right? I just hate that whenever things get to be too much I start slacking off, and put things aside. I always do what's comfortable first and save what's difficult for last minute. Does anyone do the opposite of this? Can you teach me your wise ways?


Also, it has not stopped raining since last night. I shouldn't complain, but come on! Eh, I have a feeling the end of the year is going to be a lovely one, because I'm going to make it one. Hiking, learning, horses, Harry Potter, and dollies. I like a lot of things that start with h's apparently. Hockey, Halloween, Hello Kitty, hideo games and hotography...

4 comments:

  1. Hideo games rule my life at the minute...the rain here keeps everything indoors!

    I start busy times in my life with the best intentions (i.e schedules and colour coding...) but that tends to go out the window when I get overwhelmed...I too need a Motivation/Organisation/Survive Life Guru...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do the same thing you do. The more stressed out I am the less work I do which obviously has the opposite effect of what I want.

    That's probably why I sat through a whole term without working on my thesis and have still not gotten my proposal ready to hand in even though it would only take me an hour or two to do it.

    No advice just sympathy here! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here - procrastination kind of rules over me >.<

    I cannot write unless it is the day before it's due, I need that jolt of motivation I guess.

    Hopefully it stops raining soon - the rain makes me depressed - only sometimes I enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Immie what is your favorite hideo game right now? lol.

    @Jen yeah exactly. papers make me sad. One time I waited the night before to finish a lengthy paper for history class. biggest mistake everrr. I was so drained.

    @Shuklyah last minute pressure seems to be the only thing that motivates me too. bleh.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin