Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I can't stop watching..




Tangled. Yep, that's right, the Disney movie. I saw it was on Netflix this passed weekend and decided to finally watch it. I heard it was pretty good. And you know what, it was! Now I find myself watching it over and over as if I were a 5 year old. I don't know what it is about the movie, but it makes me feel like I'm being pacified, or something. I think they know too much at Disney! There is some kind of strange, subliminal thing going on here! If you haven't seen it yet it's still on Netflix instant watch! My favorite quote - "You broke my smolder.."



In other news, my professor is, well.... a complete dream boat. When I researched the professor before selecting his class, and saw that he was funny, nice, and marked as "hot" on ratemyprofessor.com, I registered for the class saying, "I'm going to regret this.." Nothing is harder than trying to focus on what he is saying and remembering to breathing normally at the same time! Every one of my movements are monitored! Don't want to look like an idiot... Oh good grief...



Pre-Calculus class tomorrow. I'm excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin