Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Simply a hot as hell day!

I just got back from running some errands, and I happened to picked up an Iron & Wine record and Deftones b-sides without planning to. That's what happens when I walk into Tunes.

It is so ridiculously hot outside. So ridiculously hot that I'm sure the pool's water resembles that of a warm bath. I'm scared to do commissions as I feel a doll may just melt as it leaves the coolness of my room! I'm hoping it will cool down some tonight, as I have too much work that needs to be done! Summer is a horribly ironic time for me when it comes to work. All the time in the world to do commissions, but the weather is horrible %67 of the time! I must keep the doll train chuggin' though!

A while back I found the BJD Addicts channel on YouTube. I watched some videos for fun while not understanding what "prompts" were. I'm dumb, I know. Now that I do I think I shall participate! Hmm..wondering what prompt I should do first...
I'm having a crisis though. All my videos are on my "maimingbetty" account and not my "meggilu" account. I don't know which one to use. The maimingbetty account I have used for FOREVER and has all my favorites, friends, and subscribers! But the videos' themes are all under the persona "Meggilu". The perfectionist in me is filled with anxiety! What do you think I should do?

I took some photos of Momochuu last night, because I realized that I rarely do anything with my dolls! (Fear of damage/public attention, and lack of awesome outfits, really). I received a gif from CrisNoel when she commissioned me to work on her Ryu. They are Cheburashka magnets. I did not know this adorable character existed! So I thought to combined the cuteness, and the outcome was sickeningly cute. (strange that sickeningly is actually a word).


Get back to wooork!!!

Oh and I almost forgot to thank everyone who subscribed to my blog. I reached 50! Thank you so much! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin