Saturday, June 18, 2011

The verdict is in!

A lot of you voted, thank you so much! I was thinking some options would sky rocket more than others, but they were pretty much all the same. This is leading me to believe I will have all options available! Fantasy blushing will not be available because I have already had a request for that, so it's technically "sold out". The others will have one available for each. We shall see how that goes! Lots of work. I will place them on the shop in the coming weeks, preferably after July 4th, when I come back from camping. Right now, I must do laundry and get ready to pack for tomorrow. Thank you all again!

P.S. Oh I forgot to mention! Tattoos and scarring (paint only) on bodies will also be included! (one of each)

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Thanks for listening Meggi!! We appreciate
    it! I would've never guessed we would get ALL of them! That's quite generous of you! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally in agreement. I'm pretty excited about the resin matching. Not all that many faceup artists that I like do it so it's nice having more options. :3

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin