Friday, June 10, 2011

No ordinary girl.

Haha, the title is inspired by my guilty pleasure H2O: Just Add Water. Hahaha, yeah I know, it's bad to be a 20 something year old watching teen dramas, but c'mon! Mermaids, man, mermaids! Seasons 2 & 3 are finally on Netflix and I've been pretty much glued to the TV.

However, I've also been able to get things done, so no worries! I have some new things up for the site including a new gallery, about section, and finally a blog template I like. I still have to mess around with the css and look but it's ok for now. The shop was a little bit in shambles and I didn't even notice it until someone brought it to my attention on Facebook (Thank you!). I had put down $85 for the shipping price of a face-up!!! I don't know how that happened, but it's fixed. The Shop should now be perfect.

I'm finishing gingerfish's commission and then heading in the pool with my friend. It's so nice out, I must be in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin