Saturday, June 4, 2011

Coding fai1ure.

Grr! Did purchasing a domain become a total waste?!? Doing all the plugins, php, script, and what-have-you, all myself is proving to be more annoying than productive! I thought it was going to be the other way around! Every time I have a new idea and want to utilize it on my site, I reach a brick wall and nothing works! It started with trying ecommerce. Screw that jazz! It's waaay too complicated for what I'm doing. Next is Wordpress. That BITCH! The duplicate entries when importing are driving me nuts. My server/computer is a mess, full of installs and files all over the place. Not to mention the headache I am still going through trying to figure out how to have a progress list without worrying about all the color codes for every little thing. On DoA it was so simple!!

Lol, I'm going to stick to my guns and try harder, even if it means I become melded to this seat!
Luckily I completed 2 commissions today, and will hopefully go outside soon for a bike ride.

So, screw you computer!

[EDIT: IT'S ALIVE, COMMENTS ARE ALIVE! That means I actually got something to work. Can you see I've completely lost my mind?]

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin