Friday, June 17, 2011

Big waves this weekend, please.

I made a spontaneous decision to go to the beach with my friends Sun-Tues., and it worked out! I wish I had time to purchase a rash guard and some fins. I love the water, especially waves. Body surfing is the best, so it's even better with fins! However, I do not have fins and I haven't witnessed huge waves since I was 15. I've just had the worst luck. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed.

Next on the to-do list would be to watch my friend's house while she's away, and then it's off to the campgrounds for 4th of July weekend! This is how a Summer vacation is supposed to be. Since things are going kind of slow with school and everything I think this is going to be my last "free" Summer. So I'm going to make the best of it. Then it will probably be Summer classes for me each year. I got to finish school! It makes me want to study abroad even more. Australia's looking good, perhaps England? We shall see.

I wanted to know what you guys would like to see added to my services, so I shall make a poll! Feel free to cast your vote!


What services would you like added?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin