Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Exciting announcement!

Today Meggilu.com exists!

I am so excited to announce that I have a new domain! Right now it is just an opening page with a link to my regular blogger blog. I will start the slow process of getting the site up and running. In the future there will be a new shopping system that will still allow you to use paypal, but will be more professional. Perhaps I will sell other things as well! I cannot even begin to describe how excited I am about this!

I hope to fill this site with wonderful things!
Please make sure to update your bookmarks! I will still have my blog working through blogger so any subscribers will still remain up to date with what's happening.

I'm going to have one heck of a busy Summer, but it's worth it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin