Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Beautiful Summer.

I've recently had the intense urge to be outdoors and just lay on some grass. When I was last at the stables I had some hard work, but being outside felt great. The horrible sunburn I received on the other hand was not great. Sunblock next time for sure. I was sizzling like an egg out there!

To even things out I was able to take my first swim of the year yesterday. It was awesome. Yay swimming! This Summer, even though it really isn't yet, has already started off on the right foot. We had a BBQ yesterday for Memorial Day, and are already planning a big camping get-together for July 4th. Yes! Wonderful!

You know what else makes me feel like Summer's here. These AMAZING photos of face-ups I did, taken by Aves of DoA. I love working with Aves because she always has the best ideas. Thank you for the photos Aves! Keep up the great photography! You can see more of her work here!



They really inspire me to do my best!! I'm currently working on my new site as well as a lot of other things. I really want to get better supplies for face-ups and practice more. I want to revamp my store because I think it may be too intimidating/frustrating for buyers. This will come as soon as possible. Lots of work!

I believe that's all for now!

2 comments:

  1. Aww so pretty and full of juicey colours! I love these <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! It really shows Aves has a great love for color. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin