Sunday, April 3, 2011

Time is fleeting!

Now that days are "longer" you would think it would feel that way right? Well it doesn't, and I figured out why! When the sun is out you subconsciously think it's 12-3pm the whole time. So when you find out it's actually 6-8pm you're wondering how in the hell it's so late. It's a bummer, day lights savings is a bummer. That doesn't mean that I am not excited for the Summer. I am done with Winter! It's been too cold for too long. I forgot what it was like to not need a jacket! Camping, beaches, baseball, hiking, and swimming please!

Right now I am working on a bunch of commissions and relishing in the fact that there is only 1 more month left of this semester. I think on Tuesday I'm going to declare my major. I still don't know if I want it to be Photography or Graphic Design. Getting both may take too long. Eh, I don't know.

Oh and my nails! They are the Sally Hansen SALON effects strips. They're just like the Minx nails but a bit cheaper and easier to get.


Alright, back to work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin