Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A message from beneath the books.

I must say that I'm sorry about the lack of movement with commissions lately. I'm in my final month of this semester, and I'm getting ready for some last tests, finals, and papers. I can't wait to be finished with it all! Missing the one art class messed up my balance of work. He made me wait to get the assignment I missed when I attended the following class. So I have to do two assignments for this week. Kind of crappy.

Also, I made my schedule for the Fall. I'm taking an online course for the first time, and I'm curious as to how it will work out. It also means that I will be able to be at home more. More home time equals more work time.
Right now I'm looking at opening the Shop around May. Maybe the mid-end of May. We will see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin