Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The last dark weeks.

Before I go finish my art project for tomorrow, I thought I might as well make a new entry now rather than later.
I have A LOT of work ahead of me for the next three weeks. This weekend I will not be able to do any commissions as I thought, as I have to work on two papers for the following week. Not looking forward to any of it really. This semester has gotten me a bit aggravated recently, especially because of one professor. When taking classes on historical subjects, it is really difficult to know what to expect. It's quite annoying. However, I don't seem to have any problem with my other two professors. Eh, whatever.

I did get a commission finished this past weekend. I did let it take over some of my homework time, but I just really wanted to get it done. Here are the results!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin