Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Return to Blythe World?

I am sitting here on my laptop, while my friends play old Dreamcast games, and my Blythe doll past popped into my head. I remember being obsessed with Blythe. I wanted to own so many, and that was before they were releasing new ones constantly. I used to have about 6 until I had to sell them to get my dog Molly. Right now, I miss them. I also have the biggest urge to buy the one Blythe I really wanted for a long time. It's insane how expensive they are getting! Blythe nostalgia is setting in and I really want to experience opening up a new one again. We will see if it happens. It's a lot of money to save, but I've done it before. Here are some old pictures of when I first got Evey that I found on my old journal. *tear*











1 comment:

  1. Sweet little girl you had :)
    So then I keep fingers crossed for new one :)
    Good luck :*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin