Monday, January 3, 2011

Amalgam is not happy.

I woke up at 8am this morning to my dog's barking. I thought it was the pick-up man for a package I was shipping. I go downstairs and it's a Leeke World box in his hands! Amalgam arrived! Well my happiness was short lived because when I pulled him out he was way too pale. I put him up to my Crobidoll body and knew something wasn't right. I thought maybe they changed their resin tones, but no I got a Snow skin Mihael that I didn't order. I was confirmed of this with my answer back from Leeke. I'm really sad, I have no money to send him back because of the stupid problem with USPS' website. So I will have to just wait and see how it unfolds. I was really looking forward to getting him together. The eyes and wig I got with him are perfect on the other hand. Now, just more waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin