Friday, December 17, 2010

Success on many levels.

Ok, so it's 12:30am. Time is just flying by today. I had my Japanese final today, and I'm so glad that's done. I didn't do perfect, I bet my sensei will laugh at my answers actually, but it's done! Also, I got my 1600 rhinestones/pearls today and went at my phone with all the deco accessories I have managed to collect. I just finished epoxying the big pieces on. Maybe I will complete it tomorrow, but I doubt it. I'm still very busy.
Last minute Christmas shopping, Doll meet, Algebra final, cleaning/laundry, commissions, and regular errands.

The doll meet is this Saturday and I'm really excited. This is the first time I've had 2 full dolls, sorta, and I'm bringing them out for people to see! Poor Bikou doesn't have any socks or shoes, and worst of all, a male body. Momochuu on the other hand is set and ready to crush hearts. Lol. Her cuteness has nothing to do with me, it's all Fairyland. Ante's are too cute!

Sunday I'm heading to my father's side family's house and then on Wednesday we are having the High Tea~! I'm not going to wear the outfit I bought. I kind of feel like I would look..."ita" I guess you could say. It needs some tidying up.

Well here are some photos of my phone case in progress, and stuff, taken by my phone. ( ^ _ ^)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin